The Golden Gate Chapter of NCL, Inc. was started in June of 2016 and became a fully chartered Chapter in April of 2018. Today over 250 active members join together to focus on empowering future women leaders through community service, leadership and cultural connections.
Golden Gate Chapter Vision
Foster growth through direct human connection by leveraging each individual’s interests and passions through service to our community and our Chapter.
NCL, Inc. Mission
The mission of NCL, Inc. is to foster mother-daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
NCL, Inc. Vision
To develop strong women leaders serving and impacting communities today and for generations to come.
NCL, Inc. Core Values
- Honor the mother-daughter bond by learning and growing together
- Empower women with the skills and confidence to lead
- Nurture through mentorship
- Inspire a legacy of social awareness and compassion
- Provide depth of support in local communities
- Integrity and excellence in all actions